Features of cover
- Comprehensive cover in the UK for learner drivers aged 17-24 holding a provisional licence.
- Short period or Annual insurance policy.
- Acts as a secondary insurance policy whilst the learner driver is driving a car owned by someone else. The vehicle must remain insured by the owner throughout the term of this policy.
- Covers vehicles with a maximum value of £30,000 and are less than 20 years old.
- Policy ends as soon as they pass their test.
- Accidental damage to vehicle
- Fire and theft (including theft of keys)
- Personal accident
- Personal belongings
- Medical expenses
Product details above are correct as of 01/05/2023. Please click below for full details and to get a quote.
*Clicking the above link will direct you to Marmalade's website.