Getting touring caravan or trailer tent insurance isn't just about finding the best price - you need a comprehensive policy that will protect your caravan in all situations.
This means finding an insurance policy that covers your caravan when it's in storage, when you're travelling to your destination and when you've re-sited at a campsite.
Of course you want good value for money, but you also want to be protected in the event of an accident or damage. There's nothing worse than having your holiday ruined and then finding out that you can't claim on your insurance policy - just ask any caravaners who've been in that situation - so you need to choose comprehensive cover.
Features of cover
- Theft and accidental damage cover
- Alternative accommodation
- Up to 180 days EU cover
- Cover available for awnings & motor movers
- Cover available for "non road risk" tourers (permanently sited)
- £2million public liability when not attached to the towing vehicle
Exclusions include but are not limited to:
- Damange to tyres unless caused by an accident or vandalism
- Theft or attempted theft when the caravan is left unattended for more than 2 hours, unless the prescribed security devices are in option
- Cost of repairing or replacing any undamaged parts that form part of a pair, set or suite
- Depreciation, deterioration, manufacturing defects, wear & tear
Please see product documentation for full list of exclusions.
*Product details above are correct as of 01/05/2023. Please call Coast for full details and to get a quote.